Massanutten Mountain Trails 100 Mile Run
Massanutten Mt Trails 100
2017 Report, Results, and Information
Cold, wet weather marked the 23rd Massanutten Mt Trails 100. Kathleen Cusick won her thrid MMT in a row. Bradley Revenis won his first MMT but second VHTRC event win this year--he won Bull Run Run in April.
Come back to this again soon for much more information on this page.
- Splits These splits need work. Later, we will have better data.
- Photos Please Read the Photo Usage Policy
To help with identification: Bib Numbers
If you have pictures you want to share, please send a link to them to Anstr Davidson at email@example.com
Note: Links to photos will open a new browser window or tab. That will make it easier to get back here.
- Reports - send a link to yours!
- Historical Data Updated with 2017 Results
- Event Records and Five and Ten Year Finishers Lists--No event time records were harmed at this year's event. Kathleen Cusick became the first person to win the event three years in a row. Keith Knipling and Roy Heger joined Gary Knipling with 18 finishes. Susan Donnelly is the female with the most finishes (16). Kathleen Cusik joined Kari Brown at nine finishes for second place in that category. Jim Harris and Ernesto Casarez joined the 10-time finisher list.
- All Time Finishers Lists Search function allows you to obtain all historical information on one runner or sorted lists of prior finishers by sex, age, etc. Updated with 2017 results. There are now 2,197 finishes by 1,168 runners in the database.
- Visitors List (We originally messed this up. Very sorry to those who got off the list, but were not recognized.) The following people joined the Visitors List: - Judith Weber,
Spencer Wells, and
These six runners left the list because they finished this year (with the year they joined): Jeffry Brower 2010, John Fitz 2015, Jake Kruse 2016, DeWayne Satterfield 2016, Rick Bennett 2016, and Michal Kawecki 2016
- Updates Posted During the Event
- Live Updates (posted during the event)
Submissions: We welcome the submission of reports and photos that we will either post here or link to. Contact Anstr Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org in this regard.
Contact the Race Director: Comments or questions about the event should go to Kevin Sayers the race director. (Issues relating to the Web site or data errors should go to Anstr Davidson at email@example.com.)
This year's MMT finishing rate was almost as high as last year, which was the highest in the history of the event.
Finishing Rate by Sex
The battle between the sexes was won by the men.
Habron Gap Aid Station Crew
Carl Newby, center in gray shirt, has been an aid station captain since
the beginning. That's race founder Ed Demoney on the left.
Photo: Carl Newby
Photo: Anstr Davidson