Massanutten Mountain Trails 100 Mile Run
Schedule of Events
This is the schedule for entry for the 2014 MMT. The tentative schedule for race weekend is also listed but not final. Some entry deadlines have a time of day as well as date. Be sure to consult the entry page.
Friday, May 16
- 2:00 p.m.
- Check in/packet pickup begins
- Drop bag collection begins
- 4:00 p.m.
- Pre-Race Briefing (check-in suspended during the briefing)
- 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- Pre-race meal
- 6:45 p.m.
- Drop bag collection ends. No more drop bags may be submitted after this time.
- 8:00 p.m.
- Check in/packet pickup ends. (Check in is open until 8 p.m. as a convenience to runners. Other activities like food and drop bag delivery end before 8 p.m.)
Saturday, May 17
- 3:00 a.m.
- Late packet pickup
- Coffee and donuts available for runners (and others after the start)
- All runners must check in
- 4:00 a.m.
- 9:40:45 p.m.
- Sim Kae Duk, male event record holder, finishes in 2006 (adjusted for 4 a.m. start)
- 10:00 p.m.
- Finish area kitchen/grill opens
Sunday, May 18
- 2:01:54 a.m.
- Eva Pastalkova, female event record holder, finishes in 2012
- 3:00 p.m.
- Awards Ceremony
- 4:00 p.m.
- Course closes
- Finish area kitchen/grill closes
- All drop bags must be picked up. No drop bags will be mailed!
- 7:00 p.m.
- Camp closes and all must leave. Be sure you have your drop bags and other belongings. You may not stay over Sunday night.