Massanutten Mountain Trails 100 Mile Run
Schedule of Events
Not Updated for 2017
This is the 2016 schedule. 2017 should be about the same, but don't rely on this yet.
Friday, May 13
- 2:00 p.m.
- Check in/packet pickup begins
- Drop bag collection begins
- 4:00 p.m.
- Pre-Race Briefing (check-in suspended during the briefing)
- 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- Pre-race meal
- 6:45 p.m.
- Drop bag collection ends. No more drop bags may be submitted after this time.
- 8:00 p.m.
- Check in/packet pickup ends. (Check in is open until 8 p.m. as a convenience to runners. Other activities like food and drop bag delivery end before 8 p.m.)
Saturday, May 14
- 3:00 a.m.
- Late packet pickup
- Coffee and donuts available for runners (and others after the start)
- All runners must check in
- 4:00 a.m.
- 9:40:45 p.m.
- Sim Kae Duk, male event record holder, finishes in 2006 (adjusted for 4 a.m. start)
- 10:00 p.m.
- Finish area kitchen/grill opens
Sunday, May 15
- 1:24:30 a.m.
- Angela Shartel, female event record holder, finishes in 2014
- 3:00 p.m.
- Awards Ceremony
- 4:00 p.m.
- Course closes
- Finish area kitchen/grill closes
- All drop bags must be picked up. No drop bags will be mailed!
- 7:00 p.m.
- Camp closes and all must leave. Be sure you have your drop bags and other belongings. You may not stay over Sunday night.